|Writing Articles Information||
Let us create a 3d Digital eBook for you! DigyCat.com
Become An Expert
Everyone focuses their web marketing efforts on search engines, and while this is a large part of traffic generation, it's not the be all and end all of selling from your website.
One of my Weekly Tips a week or so ago was to write articles, and become an expert. Becoming an expert in other people's eyes is sometimes as simple as being the person to write the article they read.
So here are 7 reasons why you should become An Expert to attract more visitors to your site.
1) By having an article out there, on other websites, in ezines and given out to potential clients, you're branding both your website and yourself. Every article should include your name, business name, website address and email address, as well as a short sentence about what you do (called a resource box).
2) By writing about topics that you know about, you will become known as an expert. If people read enough of your articles, and find that they are helped by them, when they have money to spend then they'll come to you.
3) Writing articles and submitting them to other websites may mean that you get a headline on the front page of their website. This is extra exposure for you and your company.
4) If a website archives its articles, you'll still be getting advertising (for free!) days, weeks and months after you wrote the article. I still get visitors to my website www.nikkipilkington.com from an article that I originally wrote in 1996!
5) If your writing style is good, it may attract the attention of other online publishers, or even offline magazines, and you may be asked to write other articles, or even to speak at seminars. Not only is this work usually paid, it also spreads the word about your business even more.
6) If you write articles regularly, start up a mailing list so that anyone interested in reading them can sign up. Make sure that you send your articles to your mailing list before you send them anywhere else - give people a reason to be part of it! This gives you a list of people looking forward to your articles, and who will most probably visit your website after reading.
7) If you advertise in local media, writing an article is a good way to make your advert stand out - more advertorial than blatant advert. The reader gets advice and information, and in return they'll remember you - build loyalty and when they're eventually looking to spend money on the services you provide, they'll think of you first
So there you have it - great reasons to write an article on something related to your business right now!
If you would like a list of places to submit your article to once it's written, please email me and I can provide a list to you.
Nikki Pilkington, of Milton Keynes based Internet marketing company NikkiPilkington.com tells us more about how article writing can help us sell more from our website.
Nikki Pilkington is owner of Milton Keynes based Internet Marketing company NikkiPilkington.com, and writes articles, hints and tips to help people looking to promote their website for free. For more of her articles visit http://www.nikkipilkington.com and sign up to the newsletter.
Writing Articles - Google News
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Need to Write an Article? Three is a Magic Number!
Writing articles for magazines, the Internet or the local community paper needn't be a headache. Providing they are informative, reasonably short and to the point, readers and publishers will welcome your articles.
Reaping The Amazing Benefits of Writing E-zine Articles
Marketing on a budget is tough. This is a universal truth that all small business owners face.
Lots of Extra Money Waiting to be Made from Writing $5 Articles
There is probably no easier way of earning extra money online. Yet many people ignore online writing and lose all that extra money, mainly because they get put off by those single digit dollar rates.
Article Writing: 10 Easy Ways To Generate Highly Read Article Ideas
If you're writer, I am sure sometimes you may have run out of topics to write about.Here are a few tips on how to generate article ideas:1.
How Webmasters Can Become Experts and Write Expert Articles!
Write articles, be recognized as an expert, drive a surge of traffic to your website, increase your link popularity, create awareness - yes that is what all Internet Marketers are talking about.Article writing certainly does bring such great results to webmasters but do all articles yield such dividends? Only well written, thought provoking educative articles attain great heights.
How To Start Writing Articles Successfully
You have probably heard that writing articles is one of the best methods that you can use to promote your online business. You might resist the idea of writing your own articles, because you don't think you are any good at it, or perhaps you might think that it is too hard to find a topic to write about.
Writing: Getting Started
Writing for web content is one of the easiest ways for writers to get their work published. If you have yet to submit articles for syndication, you are missing out on a wonderful opportunity to share your knowledge as well as to promote your name.
Dont Buy Your On-Line Marketing Articles From Article Factories
I was busiy submitting some articles I ghost wrote for a client to some web portals late one night, when I was struck by a message a web site editor left for visitors. I won't tell you the actual site name, or mention the company that they are targeting with their message in order to protect their privacy.
3 Reasons You Should Be Writing Articles To Promote Your Website
Articles are a fantastic source of links and additional traffic to your site. There are countless sites online that want your articles.
Recycle Your Work
Recycling your work is a lot like doing your part to recycle cans and old milk cartons: a simple concept that not enough people do. Many folks don't realize how easy it is to turn an existing piece of material into new moneymaking products.
Top 10 Benefits Of Submitting Articles To E-zines
When I started Ezine-In-A-Box I wanted to help people publish their own email newsletter without writing a single word. However, there are many benefits to writing articles and submitting them to other ezines.
Effective Affiliate Marketing Using Articles
Every day thousands of people join affiliate programs and yet every day thousands more get discouraged and give up trying to make money from their affiliate programs.Still, thousands others wait for their generous checks from all sorts of affiliate programs and laugh all the way to the bank, every month.
Free Reprint Articles That Will Interest Publishers - 4 Tips
Have you been writing and submitting your free reprint articlesfor quite sometime now?If so, how is your reprint rate doing? Is it doing well or isit a bit below 50%? Are webmasters approving your articles?Here are some tips on how to write effective free reprintarticles that would guarantee great interest from ezinepublishers and webmasters.1.
Building Websites with Articles
I've been blogging occasionally over the last two months about my ongoing experiment with writing articles. This is a super hot topic lately with the changes going on at Google and Yahoo that are impacting many websites and basically freaking people out.
Internet Marketing: Secrets of Writing Keyword Rich Articles in Six Easy Steps
Determining keywords is a critical step in writing articles online for effective public relations strategy. If your articles, blog, eZine, or website do not contain related keywords, surfers will be unable to find your articles when they conduct searches.
Essential HTML Skills For Article Authors - 7 Tips
Many successful authors close their mind to learning HTML because they figure they don't need to know it. I've been in technology, marketing and writing on the Internet for a decade+ now and I too shut my mind to learning HTML.
10 Tips For Promoting Through Ezine Articles
What's the most powerful marketing technique on theWeb? Search Engine positioning? Perhaps. But did youknow that some of the most successful web marketersdon't bother much with the Search Engines?They put most of their effort into another techniquethat's just as powerful and is much more under theircontrol.
Article Syndication for Better Search Engine Position
If you're sick of being #987 for your best Google keywordphrase, here are simple-to-implement changes that canskyrocket your listing (and they don't have anything to dowith what is ON your page!) First, write some articles. Write at least one article of150 to 250 words each week.
How to Write Inspirational Articles for Newsletters
Inspirational articles were once limited to self-help and religious publications, but they are just about everywhere now. (Think about those wildly popular Chicken Soup books or most of the stories in Reader's Digest, for example.
Are You Submitting Your Articles?
Last month, I began promoting Jason Potash's "Article Announcer." I always take time to research new products on the market.
YourFree.biz Domain Is For Sale - $5,000 For Enquiries eMail Us
© www.YourFree.biz 2012