|Writing Articles Information||
Let us create a 3d Digital eBook for you! DigyCat.com
Writing Articles to Improve Link Popularity
There are many different ways to improve link popularity for your Website. One of the most effective ways to improve your site's link popularity is by writing articles for publication on other related Web sites and in other related newsletters or Ezines.
In this article, I will be sharing 10 techniques I use when I am writing articles to improve link popularity for one of my Websites.
Let's use this article as an example. I have two goals in mind as I start writing this article, a primary goal and a secondary goal.
My primary goal is to inform you, my reader, about how to improve link popularity for your Website.
My secondary goal is to improve link popularity for one of my own Websites.
If, after having read this article, you can say to yourself that this article was informative and it gave you one or more ideas about how to improve link popularity for your own Website, then I will have achieved my primary goal.
If, after having written this article, I can say to myself that this article was written well enough, and was informative enough, to persuade Webmasters and newsletter or Ezine publishers to reprint this article on their Website or in their newsletter or Ezine, then I will have achieved my secondary goal.
If I do achieve my primary goal, my secondary goal will be achieved as well - you will have been informed and the other publishers will realize that and will reprint this article in order to inform their readers as well.
Now, on to achieving my primary goal, informing you...
How to Improve Link Popularity by Writing Articles
1. Before writing your article, have definite goals in mind. Ask yourself what you want to accomplish by writing this article.
Since you are now reading an article about how to improve link popularity for your Website, that should be one of your goals. I'll leave you to decide what other goals you want to achieve by writing your article.
2. Have well thought out ideas for the beginning, middle and ending of your article.
For this article, the purpose of my beginning was to inform you about an effective way to improve link popularity for your Website.
The purpose of the middle of this article is to inform you about how you can use this effective way to improve link popularity for your own Website.
The purpose of the ending of this article will be to provide you with a way to learn more on this topic and, to achieve my secondary goal, to improve link popularity for my own Website.
3. Include your most important keyword in the title of your article. You will notice that I have used the keyword phrase "improve link popularity" in the title of this article. This will improve the odds that your article will become indexed and listed by search engines.
4. Use your important keyword throughout the content of your article. Again, you will notice that I have used the keyword phrase "improve link popularity" several times throughout the content of this article. Again, this is for the purpose of getting this article indexed and listed by search engines.
5. Write your article as if you were speaking directly to your best friend about a topic that both you and she are passionate about. Don't try to impress her with your knowledge of the topic. Simply provide her with your thoughts on the subject, using easy-to-understand words and phrases.
6. After you have written your article, leave it alone for a day or two before coming back to it. Using a fresh pair of eyes, read your article to see if the content flows in a logical, easy-to-understand manner. Then proofread your article for typos. Make any necessary corrections.
7. After you have written and proofread your article, publish it on your own Website. Include a resource box at the bottom of your Web page that informs Webmasters and newsletter or Ezine publishers that they are free to reprint your article. This is, after all, the focus of this article on how to improve link popularity for your Website.
8. If you publish a newsletter or Ezine, also publish your article in it as well. If it is a lengthy article, publish part of the article in your newsletter or Ezine and provide a link to the complete article that is published on your Website.
9. Include a resource box at the end of your article that provides a little information about you and an invitation for your readers to visit your Website. Some readers will go to your Website, read your other articles, and choose to reprint some of those as well. This is a definite bonus when you are writing an article to improve link popularity for your Website.
10. Submit your article to Websites that archive articles that are available for reprinting on other Websites and in other newsletters or Ezines. My favorite Website for archiving my articles and for obtaining articles written about how to improve link popularity is ArticleCity.com, located at http://www.articlecity.com/. Other archives can be located by searching on "free articles for reprint" or something similar.
It took me about two hours to write this article. When you are passionate about the topic you are writing about, the words just seem to flow from your brain to your article.
If you are passionate about the topic of your article, you will be able to write an informative article which will be reprinted by Webmasters and newsletter or Ezine publishers and that will help to improve link popularity for your Website.
About The Author
Bob designs and builds his own Websites. His most recent site is Link Popularity IQ (http://www.lpiq.com/lpiq). He invites you to test your knowledge of link popularity by taking his free Link Popularity IQ Test (http://www.lpiq.com/test).
Writing Articles - Google News
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
What Posting Articles Online Did For My Google Page Rank In 90 Days
Article Marketing Builds Momentum and TrafficWhen I started submitting articles to ezines and directoriesI was happy just to get an occasional article written andwidely posted online. I assumed that was the point.
Marketing Your Home Business in Just 30 Minutes a Week
It's all the rage. It's what everyone is talking about.
Whats YOUR Angle?
So how can you make your article worth reading?It's all about the angle..
Interviews with Well-Known Ezine Writers #3: - Shelley Lowery
MS: Shelley, you're an excellent person to talk toabout Ezine Articles, because - as well as being aprolific Ezine Writer - you own and operate thelargest article announcement lists on the Internet(www.web-source.
Ten Essential Tips For Submitting Articles
Submitting well planned articles on-line will increase traffic and can even launch your career when handled right. They'll drive traffic from all over the net and show an excellent return on your time invested.
Need to Write an Article? Three is a Magic Number!
Writing articles for magazines, the Internet or the local community paper needn't be a headache. Providing they are informative, reasonably short and to the point, readers and publishers will welcome your articles.
5 Great Benefits To Writing Articles On The Internet!
Marketing on the internet can be a costly procedure, especially if you are trying to reach a very targeted audience. A great way to drive targeted traffic to your website is by writing articles.
Build Better Link Popularity with Syndicated Articles
There are many schools of thought on how to build strong backlinks to a Web site. Some webmasters build reciprocal links, while others register their site in many directories.
Microsoft Word Smart Quotes and Article Marketers Dont Mix
By default, Microsoft Word automatically changes straight quotation marks ( ' or " ) to curly (smart or typographer's) quotes as you type. This is fine if you are only authoring your works for applications not relating to article marketing.
You Can Also Write
I am sure that there would have been a moment in your life when you would thought of writing a poem, an article or a book. You may have not written so far BUT YOU CAN.
Create An Article Reference Box That Calls To Readers
There are two primary factors in creating a successfulreference box, also called a bio box, that get the resultsyou want from your Internet-posted articles. The first isadding the right keywords into the language.
Articles That Sizzle - Top Ten Topics
There's one key rule that every writer should understand before sitting down to write an article and that's "know your audience".Who are you writing for? A limited group of subscribers to a magazine about pig farming or a wider, more general audience?If your goal is to reach as many readers as possible, you'll need to know which subjects sell.
Why Internet Marketing Free Articles Traffic Can Earn You More Sales Than Pay-Per-Click Leads
To be successful at any affiliate marketing program, you not only need traffic but you also require a certain type of traffic. In fact this rule also applies to any online marketing you can think of.
Understanding That Online Writing is Business Writing Will Make You a Fortune
Never before in the history of the business of writing have opportunities opened up and presented themselves on such a large scale and in such huge quantities for writers to easily win so much regular business and revenue.If you know anything about writers of old you will know that they mostly starved, some to death.
Four Article Marketing Secrets to Boost Your Internet Home Business Profits
Many internet home business owners today have learnt that one of the best ways to promote an internet home business today is through writing and submission of articles online. This is because your articles get placed on high traffic websites and in turn people click your link in your signature line to your internet home business website.
Why Writing Articles Is Much Better Than Search Engine Optimization
This article is dedicated to those who are afraid to challenge themselves and go out on the edge and prove that if they can do it so can I.While, no one manual can teach anyone affiliate marketing or how to market a business successfully online, there is one method that can.
Article Writing Dos and Donts
Still following along on the Copywriter's Crash Course in article marketing? Ahh, I'm so pleased! With any luck, you'll be an article-writing machine by tomorrow. But before you being submitting articles on the web as a brand-building strategy, keep the following Do's and Don'ts in mind.
SEO Article Writing 101
SEO writing is very different from content writing, article writing, story writing and news writing. When I first realized my innate talent for writing stuff and putting thoughts into words, I was still reading Mills and Boons, and it was during this time that my romance storybooks were confiscated by my classroom teacher because I was reading in class.
10 Things To Remember When Writing Articles To Market Your Website
Whatever you're selling, writing articles to distribute freely amongst webmasters is one of the best ways of getting yourself and your service known.Although I know nothing much about cheese, for example, I'm sure there are all sorts of ways an article could be angled.
Writing an Interview Script
Gathering information from interviews is really simple. You ask the right questions and get the right answers.
YourFree.biz Domain Is For Sale - $5,000 For Enquiries eMail Us
© www.YourFree.biz 2012